Dalam dunia yang mencabar ini sesuatu komunikasi akan jadi berkesan jika ia dibentangkan dengan cara yang efektif. Untuk itu sewajarnya ini dapat dijadikan satu wadah baru dalam dunia pengurusan.
Infographics or information graphics are information conveyed by graphic elements, including charts, graphs, etc., often contained in print media intended to communicate complex information quickly and clearly.. Among the most common graphics elements are horizontal bar charts, vertical column charts, and round or oval pie charts, that can summarize a lot of statistical information. Diagrams can be used to show how a system works, and may be an organizational chart that shows lines of authority, or a systems flowchart that shows sequential movement. Illustrated graphics use images to related data. The snapshots features used every day by USA Today are good examples of this technique
In short infographics
1. It's a visual explanation that helps you more easily understand, find or do something.
2. It's visual, and when necessary, integrates words and pictures in a fluid, dynamic way.
3. It stands alone and is completely self-explanatory.
4. It reveals information that was formerly hidden or submerged.
5. It makes possible faster, more consistent understanding.
6. It's universally understandable
Examples of InfoGraphics